Box 8058, Stn CE
Victoria, BC V8W 3R7
- Board Chair, Kyle Preston
- First Vice Chair Programmes, Alison Hastings and Michele Gibbs
- Second Vice Chair Fund Development, Kini McDonald
- Third Vice Chair Communications, Kerry Readshaw
- Secretary, Alexis Moores
- Treasurer, Elizabeth Skillings
- Risk Manager, Kim Boyd
- Co-JB Adult Liaison, Amy Ayer
- Co-JB Adult Liaison, Stephanie Robertson
- Senior JB Representative, Caitlin Mackin
- Junior JB Representative, Cole Everden
Contact Lynda Fraser for information about CISV merchandise merchandise@CISVvictoria.ca.
Contact Gary Utley with your comments and suggestions regarding the website webmaster@CISVvictoria.ca.
delegates' send off
on May 26
CISV Victoria members, please check your email for details of our May 26 Spring Tea. Participate in the World Partnership Walk and then come to the Spring Tea to help send this summer's CISV travellers off on their way. Please bring a plate of goodies to share. an 11 year an
THANK YOU for
raising fun with us!
CISV Victoria's April 20 funraiser was a resounding success -- thanks to everyone who pitched in to help create a night to remember! Special thanks to the many local companies, businesses and people who generously supported the event with donations and help (please check them out to the left, in the Support Us section of the site). You helped raise $5,560 to support our programs!
Are you getting
The most recent email newsletter was sent to CISV Victoria's membership on May 23. If you didn't get this email and think you should have, please let us know. Email communications@
All meetings are held at St. Aidan’s Hall, at 3703 St. Aidan’s Street, unless otherwise noted.
* World Partnership Walk 10:45 a.m.
(Beacon Hill Park)
* Delegates' Photo shoot 1:30 p.m.
* Spring Tea 2 p.m.
* Oak Bay Tea Party Parade
Watch email for details
* JB Meeting 7 p.m.
* Notary Night 7 p.m.